I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “It’s summertime, which means besides eating more raw foods, I like to grill outside so I don’t have to turn on my oven in the heat. I know charred/grilled meat can be toxic. What about grilled vegetables? Are those also bad for me?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly.
Mary Fairfield, CT
It’s summertime, which means besides eating more raw foods, I like to grill outside so I don’t have to turn on my oven in the heat. I know charred/grilled meat can be toxic. What about grilled vegetables? Are those also bad for me?
Carmen – Carlsbad, CA
My concern lately is that I’m always tired! I don’t know why, I try and eat very clean and exercise 3-4 times a week. I get about 7 hours a sleep, sometimes more, and still wake up soooo tired! It’s really starting to take a toll on me. Hopefully you have some helpful tips for me.
Gabrielle – New York, NY
I have been having the GGS almost every day for over two years now. I love it but I recently heard you say you should change up your ingredients and I am struggling to figure out how to do that and how often to do that. Replacing the romaine with the same quantity of chard or kale just doesn’t seem appealing. Can you tell us how you do it?
Sophie – London, England
I have been suffering with anxiety and panic attacks for a while and just wondering if incorporating your diet would help this. I eat fairly healthy and try and have a Glowing Green Smoothie as much as I can but I still eat meat and dairy products. I have noticed my hair feels very wispy too lately and looks really dull and flat :/. How is best to start your diet without cutting everything out straight away?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
As we grow up, we realize it becomes less important to have a ton of friends, and more important to have real ones.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The 30 Best Veggies That Are Naturally Ripe in the Spring
- East-West Baked Vegetables (Recipe)
- Boost Your Energy in 3 Easy Ways
- 5 Ways to Beat that Tired Feeling After Lunch
- How to Get More Energy without Coffee or Energy Drinks
- Spring Glowing Green Smoothie
- Smoothies & Beverages Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- Introducing the “Realize Yourself” Movement and Community
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 51]
- Interview with Bonafide Peacekeeper Amandine Roche & Restaurant Survival 101 [BIO Podcast: Ep 49]
With love and gratitude,