I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: What should I eat for better nail health?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Karen - Cleveland, OH
First, I love all the principles around the Beauty Detox Solution! I’ve been following it (maybe 80%) for over 5 years and feel great! Question: is Detoxy safe to take while pregnant and/or nursing? I’ll be done nursing soon, but plan to get pregnant again soon.
Essi – Helsinki, Finland
I just recently found your Beauty Detox program and I’ve found it very fascinating. I’ve been trying to follow the principles of Beauty Detox, but I just crack and have been eating sugar, white wheat and greasy things. I just feel that I can’t get enough. Am I transitioning too fast? What would you recommend trying to get back on track and how I can avoid this happening to me again?
Katani from Beauty Detox Foods Group
What should I eat for better nail health? Looking for any foods I can incorporate into my diet that will help my breaking and peeling nails!
Vanessa - British Columbia
Whenever I make a dessert or treat I seem to feel guilty after eating it and then just end up binging on the whole thing, even if it’s healthy. Although I try to be mindful when eating I always end up binging on healthier dense foods in these desserts that contain things like nut butters. Any tips for overcoming this?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass. It’s about learning how to dance in the rain.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Can I Go on Beauty Detox While Breastfeeding?
- How to Be a Breast Milk Queen: Foods & Tips
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- Hitting Detox Walls and Overcoming Them
- The Best Beauty-Enhancing Foods
- An Extension of Our Skin We Must Protect: Our Nails
- Desserts Archives « Kimberly Snyder
- 12 Desserts That Are Actually Good For You
- Low Calorie Alternatives to Silence Your Sweet Tooth
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Breastfeeding Insights With Dr. Jay Gordon & BD Foods For Nursing [BIO Podcast: Ep 55]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
With love and gratitude,