In this episode, Tony and I discuss a hot topic…belly fat and hormones. Ugh! Why does fat seem to accumulate around our midsections more than any other part of our body? The truth may lie in specific hormones that become either elevated or reduced under specific conditions, and the ways to understand and work with them so you can shrink that tummy without compromising your health.
Next, we have my very special guest, Michèle Hozer, who is an Emmy-nominated and Gemini-winning filmmaker and editor. Listen in as Michèle shares her path that culminated in the research of sugar and the making of the documentary film, Sugar Coated.
- We discuss the relationship between hormones and belly fat…
- How hormones can affect belly fat…
- Why the belly is so susceptible to fluctuations…
- If stress contributes to the insulation and protection and protection of belly fat…
- How to balance hormones and therefore balance belly fat…
- We talk about environmental toxins and how they impact our overall health…
- What Beauty Detox foods and daily habits can help re-balance hormones…
- Michèle shares how she became interested in nutrition, sugar, and the food industry…
- What path culminated in the making of the film, Sugar Coated…
- We discuss the history about sugar and the difference between then and now…
- If the Western government should be involved in helping to regulate sugar…
- How liquid sugar is particularly damaging to our children’s health…
- Ways our society can become healthier…
- We share what beauty foods can replace sugary goods…
About Michèle Hozer
Michele has worked on more than 50 documentaries. Her work has received accolades from the most prestigious film festivals in the world, including the the Sundance Film Festival and the International Documentary Film Festival in Amsterdam.
Promise to the Dead picked up her first International Emmy nomination as an editor. Michelle’s directorial debut with Genius Within: The Inner Life of Glenn Gould won the coveted spot on the Academy Award short list as well as a Gemini for Best Biography.
Michele just completed her first solo feature length documentary in the combined roles of director, editor, and producer for Sugar Coated probing the role of sugar in a global healthcare epidemic.
About Tony Flores, a long-time friend of Kimberly who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Is All Sugar “Bad”? My Answers to Your Sugar Questions
- How to Deal with Sugar Cravings (Tips that Really Work!)
- 5 Sneaky Hormones that Could be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss!
- 9 Foods that Cause Inflammation and 9 Ways to Fight it
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Michèle Hozer’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
With love and gratitude,