I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “We have cold winters here in Chicago and I’ve found that too many raw greens and fruits can make me feel dry and depleted. How can one fit GGS into their lifestyle in frigidly cold climates?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Ashley – Toronto, CA
I get stuck in a “treat yourself!” mentality on weekends and end up having greasy meals, and indulging things. Do you have any tips on how to maintain my willpower while also having the feeling that I’m treating myself on my precious 2 days off?
Also how to calm down those friends and family who accuse me of “being no fun” because I’m hesitant to go out for tacos and pitchers of margaritas on both Friday and Saturday nights?
Hilla – Brooklyn, NY
When do you recommend is a good time to take my daily probiotic? Right now I am taking it first thing when I wake up before the hot lemon water.
Denise – Chicago, IL
We have cold Winters here in Chicago and I’ve found that too many raw greens and fruits can make me feel dry and depleted. How can one fit GGS into their lifestyle in frigidly cold climates?
Hannah – Lakeland, TN
I have been trying to drink the standard 8 glasses of water a day but sometimes I need something with some flavor. I was wondering your take on Crystal Light packets?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Be thankful for the little things.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- How to Explain to Others What You Eat (You Don’t Need to Defend Yourself)
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- How Much Raw Food Should You Eat During Colder Months?
- The Glowing Green Smoothie Recipe
- Q&A on The Glowing Green Smoothie (GGS)
- The Optimal Amount of Water You Can Drink to Stay Hydrated and Avoid Bloating
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Water
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep.13]
- Lifestyle Changes with Joe Cross & The Do’s and Don’ts of The GGS [BIO Podcast: Ep 57]
- Monumental Kip Andersen Interview on Cowspiracy and Why You May be More Dehydrated Than You Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.11]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,