I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can you suggest any recipes or good ways to get iron in a plant based diet?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Gita – Beauty Detox Foods Group
What do you use to substitute yogurt? I feel I definitely need some form of yogurt to cool my system down. Any advice would be helpful.
Emily – Beauty Detox Foods Group
Can you suggest any recipes or good ways to get iron in a plant based diet? I am deficient and would love to explore more options rather that a supplement.
Roxanna – Mexico City
I live in Mexico City and get pollution alerts warning me to stay indoors almost every day. I would love to apply the Radical Beauty principles about spending time outdoors as it also affects our mitochondria. Which is worse: indoor pollution or outdoor pollution?
Cassandra – Seattle, WA
3 part question on seeds/nuts: How do you dry them after they’ve been soaked? Once they are dry do you need to store them in the fridge? How many days do they last for once soaked?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Speak with passion and others will listen.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Yogurt Replacement Product Recommendation
- 10 Replacements for Surprisingly UnHealthy Snacks You Eat Daily
- 9 Superfoods to Restore Energy When You Are at Your Most Drained
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- Indoor Pollution and Good Cleaning Alternatives
- Hiking Your Way to Health
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How Do I Break Free From Cheese? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 210]
- The Most Important Supplements To Take! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 52]
- Insider Beauty Tips with Dita Von Teese & Sneaky Sources Of Toxicity! [BIO Podcast: Ep 33]
- Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 112]
With love and gratitude,