I am so excited to have Matthew Kenney, who is one of the world’s leading plant-based chefs, the author of twelve cookbooks, and a culinary director and CEO of Matthew Kenney Cuisine. Listen in as Matthew shares all the facets of his company and how you too can turn your kitchen into plant-based haven.
- Matthew shares his journey towards plant-based living…
- We talk about future locations where Matthew will be opening more plant-based restaurants for all his passionate fans…
- Matthew’s PLANT LAB book and how he’s inspired to create delicious and beautiful food…
- Meditation and how it helps with creativity…
- How to create salads that are healthy and tasty…
- We talk about Matthew’s upcoming gourmet frozen pizza line and future Double Zero locations…
- Basic tips on how to create basic healthy foods…
About Matthew Kenney
Matthew Kenney graduated from the French Culinary Institute and, after working in upscale New York City kitchens, opened a number of his own highly regarded restaurants in New York and along the East Coast.
He has earned several awards,including being named one of America’s Best New Chefs by Food and Wine Magazine and was twice nominated as a Rising Star Chef in America by the James Beard Foundation. Kenney has appeared on numerous food and talk shows, and regularly lectures on the subject of food and health, including a highly watched TEDx talk in 2011.
Having grown up on the coast of Maine and being an avid outdoorsman, Kenney’s success lies within his innate understanding of seasonal and local ingredients, his classical training and extensive travel background. As a raw food chef, Kenney’s application of contemporary methods and techniques along with a firm commitment to innovative recipes and food aesthetics is leading plant-based cuisine to the mainstream.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- What to Order When Eating Out
- Restaurant Survival 101
- How to Order Healthy When You’re Eating Out
- 12 Easy Raw Meals You Can’t Find in Restaurants
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video)
- Why the Importance of Meditation Isn’t What You Gain, but What You…
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Matthew Kenney Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Is It Bad To Eat The Same Foods Everyday? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 164]
- Do You Recommend Eating A Raw Diet? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 160]
- Meditation Tips & Overcoming Anxiety! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 284]
- Embracing Meditation With Jeff Warren & Organic Soy Isn’t Bad For You [BIO Podcast: Ep 229]
With love and gratitude,