Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Dr. Felice Gersh, who is an author, a multi-award-winning, board-certified obstetrician and gynecologist and the founder of the Integrative Medical Group of Irvine in California. Listen in as Dr. Gersh shares her unique approach to holistic healing and how you can take control of your health without pharmaceuticals.
- Dr. Gersh shares what the symptoms of PCOS are, when a woman generally develops this condition, and what exacerbates it…
- What some of the protocols Dr. Gersh recommends to her patients that have PCOS…
- We discuss ways we can restore the circadian rhythm from within, besides trying classic measures such as going to bed at a regular time and eating at a regular time…
- How Beauty Detox works in relation to incorporating anti-inflammatory plant-based foods and helping women with PCOS to nurture and heal their gut microbiome…
- Who should be taking melatonin and when…
- What it means to have a normal menstrual cycle and what’s indicative of menstrual health…
- The connection between thyroid and kidney conditions and PCOS…
- We share how Dr. Gersh’s book, PCOS SOS: A Gynecologist’s Lifeline To Naturally Restore Your Rhythms, Hormones, and Happiness, can benefit PCOS sufferers when using her approach…
About Dr. Felice Gersh
After receiving her medical degree, Felice studied Obstetrics and Gynecology, where she was awarded the CREOG award as the top resident every year. Soon after graduating she became Board-Certified, and over the following years as a practicing OB/GYN, Felice developed a unique take on women’s healthcare.
From the beginning of her career, her approach to medicine has been inclusive, incorporating treatments rarely found within the confines of conventional American medicine. She followed her interest in holistic approaches to healing, and graduated from the two-year Fellowship in Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- PCOS: The Misunderstood Condition That Affects Millions of Women
- Examining Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- The Role Of Sugar With Michèle Hozer & The Truth About Belly Fat & Hormones!
- Do You Really Need Medication?
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
- Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Dr. Gersh’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The WomanCode With Alisa Vitti
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons
- 5 Tips to Balance Hormones Naturally!
I want to cry tears of relief, hope and actual tears… of relief and sadness for the years of struggles I have lived through relating to PCOS….thank you. I look forward to learning more from Dr Gersh.
Wonderful, thanks so much Genoveva and keep us updated on how you’re doing. Lots of love! Xo