I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out”. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “How can I still make my family those comfy meals that they are so used to without all the dairy and meat?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly.
Sofia – London
I am an endurance athlete (run lots of half-, full-, ultra-marathons) and personal trainer, so I have a very active lifestyle. I follow a completely plant-based diet and it works amazingly well, and my performance and energy has improved since I started a few years ago. :) The hardest thing I find is food combining though!For example is making my own trailmix/energy bars with nuts & seeds plus dried berries/fruit or snacks of nuts plus fresh berries (i.e. combining fats+proteins+fruits) bad? And smoothies with vegan protein (rice/pea/hemp) and berries? Also what about sticking to higher carb or higher fat as discussed in a previous podcast? At the moment I am probably higher fat and protein, so is it best to focus on veggies as my main carb source? Sorry that is a few questions… Thanks for your help!
Jessie – Minneapolis
If I don’t like fermented foods, can I still do the Beauty Detox plan and have good results?
Kara – Johnson City, TN
I repetitively hear you talk about how dairy does not digest well in the human body, and this logic makes sense to me. However, I also constantly hear about the benefits of Greek yogurt, cottage cheese, etc. for weight loss. Why is this so widely thought if these foods back us up and do not benefit our digestion? Also, I LOVE yogurt and have acid reflux, and yogurt is the one food that helps settle this. What would you recommend (besides SBO probiotics, because I already take them) to help settle acid reflux that is not dairy but is just as yummy as yogurt?
Robyn – Bartlett, TN
Hello Kimberly, I am a mother of 3 and a new vegan, and I am slowly trying to get my young children on a mostly vegan diet. How can I still make them those comfy family meals that they are so used to without all the dairy and meat? How can I not feel so guilty by depriving them of the snacks everyone else has? I know this sounds crazy but I feel like I’m not being a good mom. Please help me on this crazy rollercoaster of emotions I’m having. Thanks.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t throw away all of yesterday’s progress today.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- Power Protein Smoothie Recipe
- Rainforest Acai Smoothie Recipe
- What Eating Too Much Protein Does to Your Body (Yes You Can Have Too Much)
- Diet Myths They Don’t Want You To Know: Part 1.
- The Beauty Detox Solution: Eat Your Way to Radiant Skin, Renewed Energy and the Body You’ve Always Wanted
- Acid Reflux, and How the Diet Is the Root Cause and Can Help Alleviate It
- Quick and Easy Tips to Prevent Acid Reflux and Heartburn
- The Dairy Industry in Trouble: Good News/Bad News
- 12 Items in Your Fridge That You Should Throw Away Immediately
- How to Cook for Children and Help Them Adapt to the Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- 7 Healthy Food Alternatives for Your Kids
- How to Get Kids to Eat Healthy By Developing Flavor Preferences
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- The Beauty Detox Power