I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “I live in NY and this humid weather makes me feel incredibly bloated and puffy. Is this common? What can I do about it?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly.
Jocelyn – Providence RI
I can’t stand the taste of stevia. I’m hoping that eventually I will just get used to it. Is it an acquired taste? Or should I give up and try coconut nectar. I really want to enjoy the chia pudding, teas and vegan hot chocolate!
Brooke – Seattle, Washington
I recently just started adapting to the Beauty Detox lifestyle and I am noticing great changes. While I have heard you rave about the Glowing Greens Smoothie I have been avoiding it because I can’t stomach bananas, apples and pears. Do you have any suggestions of other fruit I can use as a replacement of these where I can still get the same amount (or close to the same amount) of benefits that this smoothie offers?
Jamie from FB:
I live in NY and this humid weather makes me feel incredibly bloated and puffy. Is this common? What can I do about it?
Corinna - Sacramento, CA
I love listening to your Podcast and look forward to it every week. My question for you isn’t food related but it is health related. Right now the world seems to be in turmoil. It’s very hard to hear the negative stories that the media covers. These stories really affect my heart. I like to think of the world as inherently good. What are some of the ways I can continue to stay positive amidst all this negativity? How can I help spread some positivity on a daily basis? How do you stay positive with everything going on? Listening to your podcast definitely helps me and I know it helps others too!! Thank you!! :)
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Life is a balance of holding on and letting go.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! :)
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I discuss my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- What Everyone Ought to Know about Fructose
- Syrup Alternatives to Agave
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- Introducing the “Realize Yourself” Movement and Community
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- 30 Day Detox Meal Plan
- Beauty Detox Solutions Book
- Ayurvedic Tips To Beat The Bloat (Video)
- 10 Tips to Blast Away the Bloat
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 7]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Charles Chen On Changing The World With Food & Healthy Ways to Slim Down [BIO Podcast: Ep 63]
- Summer Aromatherapy Tips & How To Support Your Lymphatic System [BIO Podcast: Ep 65]
With love and gratitude,