I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Is drinking Alkaline water good for you?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Diana – Toronto
I started a new job that has me working until 9PM and I head to the gym right after work. Is it okay to consume the Power Protein that late at night?
Taylor – Woodstock, NY
Does beauty food pairing allow mixing rice and beans? Or rice and tofu/tempeh? Rice, beans, and veggies make up most of my meals and are truly my favorite foods and I just want to know if I can keep eating them together.
Talia – New York
I hear people talk about the benefits of ashwagandha as an adaptogen like maca. Is there a difference taking it in pill form? And if you recommend consuming it in powder form, how much should you use, what does it taste like and are there any recipes you recommend to add it to?
Kari – Queen Creek, Arizona
What do you think about drinking Alkaline water? Is it good for you?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Self doubt, not lack of talent, is what really holds us back.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Meal Tips For Night Owls
- Diet Myths They Don’t Want You To Know: Part 2
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- Chocolate Yellow Maca Smoothie
- 5 Frequently Asked Questions about Water
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Does Alkaline Water Really Make A Difference? [BIO Podcast: Ep.12]
- Monumental Kip Andersen Interview on Cowspiracy and Why You May be More Dehydrated Than You Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.11]
- The 5am Miracle With Jeff Sanders & The Different Phases of Beauty Detox! [BIO: #59]
With love and gratitude,