I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can you tell me why having caffeine is not recommended with Beauty Detox?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Lee – Malaysia
I want to cut down on white sugar but I am not sure what is the best alternative? I heard stevia is healthier but I cannot get it here in my country.
Tiffany – Beauty Foods Group
Is stevia ok for kiddos? I put a little drop of it in my kid’s oatmeal and 1 drop in my toddler’s almond milk at night.
Danielle – Napa, CA
Can you tell me why having caffeine is not recommended with Beauty Detox? I was going to start drinking teas that have caffeine in them but I remembered you mentioned staying away from it but I don’t remember why?
Katie – Glen Rock, NJ
I take SBO probiotics twice daily – one at night and in the morning. Is it ok to take Detoxy+ at night as well, along with it? Or will taking both give me a bad reaction?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Being kind and compassionate to everyone you meet is one of the greatest achievements.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Is All Sugar “Bad”? My Answers to Your Sugar Questions
- Myth-Busting the Great Sugar vs Fat Debate!
- Everything You’ve Ever Wondered About Stevia (Including Rumors Addressed)!
- What Everyone Ought to Know about Fructose
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- Rethinking Tea
- Why You Need Soil Based Probiotics (SBOs)
- Discover the 1 BEST Probiotic to Flatten Your Stomach, Speed Your Metabolism AND Boost Your Beauty!
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Sugar Cravings & Candida Questions! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 134]
- Bringing Aromatherapy Into Your Life with Charlynn Avery & Managing the Holiday Sweet Tooth [BIO Podcast: Ep 119]
- Tips For Raising Plant-Based Children [BIO Podcast: Ep. 56]
- Do You Recommend Drinking Matcha Tea? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 176]
With love and gratitude,