I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Are Himalayan Salt lamps just a fad?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Allison – Seattle, WA
I love yogurt and like trying out new plant-based yogurts. I was wondering your opinion on coconut yogurt that advertises having much more probiotics than typical yogurt? How often should I consume yogurts like these and can they replace taking probiotics that day?
Ann – San Francisco, CA
I recently read an article that dairy is a leading source of iodine for women and those that don’t consume dairy may not be getting enough iodine. I know Beauty Detox is plant-based, but should I be taking some sort of iodine supplement?
Cheryl – Philadelphia, PA
What do you think about Himalayan Salt lamps? Do they actually have benefits or are they just a fad?
Wendi – Denver, CO
For some reason no matter how full I am after a meal I always crave something sweet when I’m done eating. What are some things I can do to get rid of this craving?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
The more we serve, the happier we feel.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Yogurt Replacement Product Recommendation
- 5 Top Health Food Myths (That Truly Irk Me!) Revealed
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- Keeping Our Thyroid Healthy
- Himalayan Glow Salt lamp
- My Top 6 Tips For Better Sleep!
- An Introduction To The Root of Food Cravings! (Video)
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Cowspiracy, Animal Agriculture and a Powerful Interview with Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl [BIO Podcast: Ep. 5]
- Chicken Soup For The Soul With Amy Newmark & Using Probiotics to Heal Health Issues (Part 3) [BIO Podcast: Ep 175]
- Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally! [BIO Podcast: Ep 31]
- Living A Long, Healthy, and Successful Life With Russell Simmons & Are Cheat Meals Beneficial? [BIO Podcast: Ep 183]
With love and gratitude,