Want to use probiotics for specific health issues? In this segment, Tony and I discuss how and why probiotics can be useful for specific conditions like bloating, gas, weight loss, immune system health, candida and more. You’ll learn what types of probiotics help and which don’t for the issue you might want help with; along with supportive research for each.
Next, I have my very special guest and personal friend, Amy Newmark, who is an author, Editor-in-Chief, and Publisher for Chicken Soup For The Soul. We talk about Amy’s journey from the financial industry into writing for the soul. Listen in, to learn how you can personally help to change the world.
- Tony and I discuss probiotics and how they can be used to heal health issues…
- How probiotics are going to be a huge part of the future for natural medicine and why…
- We talk about the specific issue of bloating and gas and probiotics…
- How probiotics can help with weight loss…
- Why it’s so important for our guts to eat healthy plant-based foods…
- Tony shares how probiotics has a positive effect on the health of your immune system…
- Amy shares what made her want to transition into literary and publishing world from a three decade career in the financial industry and Wall Street…
- How Chicken Soup for the Soul come to be, and her journey…
- Ways in which small gestures, positive attitudes, and good deeds can change the world…
- How teachers play such an important part in society shaping and motivating our children…
- Amy shares the biggest lesson she has learned in writing and editing her book series…
About Amy Newmark
Amy Newmark is the bestselling author, editor-in-chief, and publisher of the Chicken Soup for the Soul book series. Since 2008, she has published 133 new books, most of them national bestsellers in the U.S. and Canada, more than doubling the number of Chicken Soup for the Soul titles in print today. She is also the author of Simply Happy, a crash course in Chicken Soup for the Soul advice and wisdom that is filled with easy-to-implement, practical tips for having a better life.
Amy is credited with revitalizing the Chicken Soup for the Soul brand, which has been a publishing industry phenomenon since the first book came out in 1993. By compiling inspirational and aspirational true stories curated from ordinary people who have extraordinary experiences, Amy has kept the 23-year-old Chicken Soup for the Soul brand fresh and relevant.
Amy graduated magna cum laude from Harvard University where she majored in Portuguese and minored in French. She then embarked on a three-decade career as a Wall Street analyst, a hedge fund manager, and a corporate executive in the technology field. She is a Chartered Financial Analyst.
Her return to literary pursuits was inevitable, as her honors thesis in college involved traveling throughout Brazil’s impoverished northeast region, collecting stories from regular people. She is delighted to have come full circle in her writing career—from collecting stories “from the people” in Brazil as a 20-year-old to, three decades later, collecting stories “from the people” for Chicken Soup for the Soul.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Pathophysiology, Evaluation, and Treatment of Bloating
- Probiotics may ease bloating for people with bowel disorders: Study
- 11 Proven Ways to Reduce or Eliminate Bloating
- Clarity and Support with Laura Powers & The Power of Probiotics [BIO Podcast: Ep 163]
- Truth About Soil-Based Probiotics
- The Art of Human Connection With Chris Schembra & The #1 Key for Gut Health! [BIO Podcast: Ep 171]
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- Discover the 1 BEST Probiotic to Flatten Your Stomach, Speed Your Metabolism AND Boost Your Beauty!
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- Tips to Help Treat Depression
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Glow Bio Cleanses
Amy Newmark Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Being Strong, Focused and Happy with Tara Stiles & Digestive Health Tips for the Holidays [BIO Podcast: Ep 121]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt [BIO Podcast: Ep 39]
With love and gratitude,