I am so excited to have Peter Crone on the show today, who is a “mind architect”. Peter’s unique perspective is focused on a new way to think, feel, and be fully alive. Listen in as Peter shares what it means to redesign the subconscious mind and strategies to live an inspired life and thrive by awakening new levels of awareness.
- Peter shares what it means to be a mind architect and how he tapped into this path…
- The types of people who are wanting to find a greater way to communicate and how Peter helps them achieve results…
- How Peter’s work applies to women and people everywhere…
- How your state of mind can affect your performance…
- Ways to get past not feeling good enough…
- How to loosen the hold of negative beliefs so they don’t control our lives…
- Peter shares ways to move past deep body shame and shift past the suffering…
- We discuss Peter’s documentary, Heal, and the premise behind this film…
About Peter Crone
Peter Crone is a thought leader in human potential and performance as well as the founder of Be Alive. He devotes his life to sharing insights and strategies to live an inspired life and thrive by awakening new levels of awareness.
Peter helps redesign the subconscious mind that drives human behavior, performance, and ultimately all results. He has worked with entertainers, more than 200 professional athletes across multiple sports, as well as leaders of global organizations.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder podcast brings you information, insights and interviews with top experts to inspire and educate you on how to live YOUR most beautiful life in all areas- including in health, wellness, meditation and spirituality, happiness, relationships and personal achievement and empowerment.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Shout Out To The Fan of The Week: Allison_Mary!
You can become our next fan of the week by leaving us a review on Itunes. Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- My Top Tip On Being Successful With Affirmations [Video]
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- FREE Gift: 7-Day Meditation Series (DIGITAL COURSE)
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Peter Crone Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting! [BIO Podcast: Ep 167]
With love and gratitude,