Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Charlynn Avery, who is an aromatherapist and national educator and expert in the field of Essential Oils.
- Charlynn shares some of the best essential oils that help with everyday air pollution or in more recent extreme cases like wildfires in California…
- Tips on the best essential oils for holiday gatherings, for times when there are more people together than usual…
- Oils that you should bring on flights and long trips to combat jet lag, flying, and just being in a new environment…
- Essential oils tips that can help prevent getting sick as winter approaches and the weather cools down…
- Best and most effective way to apply essential oils…
- We share our favorite winter oils and Charlynn gives some insight into any new oils this season that she’s excited about…
About Charlynn Avery
Charlynn Avery is an Aromatherapist and Educator for Aura Cacia, a brand of Frontier Co-op. In her work, she travels around the U.S. teaching about safe and effective essential oil use and is passionate about those powerful oils. Her life’s mission is to empower each individual to be in charge of their own health and healing.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Essential Oils for Wellness & Beauty!
- The Calorie Myth Explored, Everything You Have Been Dying To Know About Essential Oils and Aromatherapy!
- Prevent Sickness Using My Lickable Immunity Paste!
- Tips for Beating Cold and Flu Season
- How to NOT Get Sick (Even Though Everyone Around You Is!)
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Change Your Energy by Using Essential Oils With Charlynn Avery and Healing Acne Naturally
- Sleep Health With Charlynn Avery & The Power of Protein Cycling
- Reducing Stress & Illness!
- Boosting Your Immunity For Fall