Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Taryn Toomey, who is an entrepreneur and movement expert and founder of The Class. Listen in as we chat on everything from what The Class is all about, to how it can help you with your overall health and wellness goals.
- How movement is related to wellness and mental health…
- What inspired Taryn to create a class around study of movement, and what is The Class…
- Tips and tools to help you feel more empowered in your life…
- Taryn shares why she thinks people get so stuck in their thoughts and find it hard to shift their mentality…
- What the biggest effect that The Class has on people…
- As a lifelong entrepreneur Taryn talks about what she enjoys the most about it…
About Taryn Toomey
As the founder of The Class- music-driven practice of self-study through physical conditioning – Taryn Toomey has developed a lifestyle movement that extends well beyond the walls of the studios.
Ever the entrepreneur and alchemist, Taryn has developed global wellness retreats (The Retreatment), a handcrafted fine jewelry line (The Airelume) and thoughtfully curated lifestyle partnerships. Taryn and the transcendent practice has been featured in Fast Company, The Hollywood Reporter, Vogue, The New York Times, and The New Yorker.
She’s presented the method at the TEDx Conference, Fast Company Innovation Conference, In goop Health Summit, Glamour’s Women of the Year Conference, and more, and is a member of the Well+Good Council. When not bringing The Class magic to cities around the world, Taryn lives in NYC with her two daughters.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- 10 Ways to Combat Depression and Anxiety Through Your Diet
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- BIO Podcast: Ep 45: Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 25: On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood!
- BIO Podcast: Ep 43 Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition
- BIO Podcast: Ep 27: Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips
- BIO Podcast: Ep 39: The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt