Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment. Today’s podcast is Sacred Space with Matthew and Terces Engelhart!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys.
Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have two very special guests, Matthew and Terces Engelhart, who are the founders of Café Gratitude and Gracias Madre. Listen in as they share what Sacred Space means to them, and how to offer a transformational environment for employees and customers alike.
- Matthew and Terces share what Sacred Space is and how to integrate spiritual, personal and business into our lives…
- What the practice of clearing is, that is mentioned in their book, Sacred Commerce…
- The power of apologizing and taking full responsibility as a leader…
- Tips on handling real life business conflicts using the clearing method of Sacred Space…
- How to get past feeling “not enough” and healing wounds…
- Advice for those struggling in personal or professional abundance, to shift their mindset…
- Ways to shift out of moments of self-doubt…
- Where Matthew & Terces focus is within their workshops, agricultural community, and in their businesses…
- They break down what clearing means and how to perform this practice on your family, employees, and co-workers…
About Matthew and Terces Engelhart
This spirit of gratitude and appreciation for the abundance of life has afforded this dynamic couple a life beyond their expectations. They are co-founders of the plant based West Coast restaurant havens Café Gratitude, as well as Gracias Madre.
Matthew and Terces have created a work environment unlike any other. This work experience began with the creation of The Abounding River Board Game. The Abounding River is an exploration that introduces people to an unfamiliar view of Being Abundant. It encompasses both training people in a day to day practice as well as discovering a Spiritual foundation that opens up to a whole new way of looking at money and resources.
After the creation of this unique and purposeful game, Matthew and Terces wanted a place where friends and strangers alike could gather and play the game and explore its ideas. They decided the best place to do this would be in a café style setting and thus, Café Gratitude was born. Cafe Gratitude is a transformational business in the form of a restaurant. Their businesses focus on employees using the tools they share to stay present to the abundance of their lives and live in the present moment while serving customers.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life.
This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- How To Show Your Gratitude
- The Amazing Healing Power of Gratitude
- The Connection Between Brain Health and a Plant-Based Diet
- Ken Cook, Co-Founder of the EWG & Candida Myths Uncovered
- Feel Gratitude Sweet Potato Soup
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
- Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
The Engelhart’s Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle
- Getting Protein Plant-Based! [Episode #322]
- Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out! [Episode #326]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game