I am so excited…because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. I love to hear what is on your mind! This week, as usual, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Is There a Difference in Combating Acne in Your Teens Versus as an Adult?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly.
Virnalisa – Kissimmee, FL
Is there a difference in combating acne in your teens versus combating acne as an adult? I managed to not get acne as a teenager however I’ve struggled with acne in my 20’s to early 30’s.
Josie – Long Beach, CA
Which cookware do you use? Would you recommend clay over ceramic?
Tatiana – Scottsdale, AZ
I work as a translator and spend many hours every day typing on the computer, which after several years now resulted in tight neck and shoulder muscles. Do you have any exercises that you do in order to address this issue?
Julie – Short Hills, NJ
Do your SBO probiotics need to be refrigerated? Is it ok that they don’t they arrive with a freezer pack?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
When you feel like quitting, think about why you started.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! 🙂
There’s lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? I talk about my knowledge, philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Lively discussions and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. My passion is to educate, inspire and empower YOU to become your most beautiful self from the inside out.
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in!
If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance
- Getting to the Root Cause of Acne, Once and For All
- Eating for Acne
- My Personal Beauty Detox Journey: Never Seen Before & After Pics
- Still Struggling with Zits? Natural Face Masks for Acne
- My Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide (Look No Further)!
- Introducing The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series DVD and Guidebook! Now On Sale
- The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series
- Introducing Probiotics… My Simple Solution for Enhanced Digestion, Health and Beauty
- The TRUTH About Probiotics (What Real People Are Saying Plus Some New Questions)
- Yogurt Replacement Product Recommendation
- What Are Probiotics? Kimberly Snyder Explains the Benefits of Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Kimberly’s Picks
Enjoy and choose to think positive thoughts today!
With love and gratitude for you,