I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “I am newly vegan, I feel pretty great. However, I am having difficulty shedding excess weight. I’m 20 lbs over the weight I felt most comfortable. How would you suggest shifting this without feeling deprived?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Julia – New York City, NY
I am newly vegan, I feel pretty great. However, I am having difficulty shedding excess weight. I’m 20 lbs over the weight I felt most comfortable. How would you suggest shifting this without feeling deprived?
Shannon – Phoenix, AZ
I am trying to get on a healthy path and want to do anything I can to better my health. Do you have any tips for quitting smoking?
Sherrie – New York, NY
If the Glowing Green Smoothie tastes too green for me, can I use less greens and more fruits and replace water with fruit juice to cover the taste?
Ensley – Charlotte, NC
I recently finished Radical Beauty and really want to cut down on my alcohol consumption. However, I genuinely love the taste of beer and mixed drinks. What would be some good alternatives to alcohol when I’m out socializing?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Take time to notice your surroundings. It is all a part of your story.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Diets vs. Detox
- 6 Ways to Eat Your Way to a Happier You
- How To Stop Cravings, Once and For All!
- 25 Tips To Stop Health and Beauty-Destroying Habits
- The Glowing Green Smoothie Recipe
- Q&A on The Glowing Green Smoothie (GGS)
- 5 Simple Tips for a Healthy Labor Day
- 5 Ways to Make Traditional Holiday Drinks Healthy!
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- Lifestyle Changes with Joe Cross & The Do’s and Don’ts of The GGS [BIO Podcast: Ep 57]
- Interview with Marvel Super Hero, Anthony Mackie and Realistic Goal Setting Tips for 2016! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 19]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,