There are many foods that can help transition to a vegan diet, and some bare etter than others. In this highly requested segment, Tony and I discuss many of the transition foods we know and have experienced. And more importantly, we help you understand and rank them from best to worst. From tempeh to soy meat to Daiya cheese and beyond, you don’t want to miss this fun, illuminating new segment!
Next, we have my very special guest, Romain Gaillard, who is an expert and pioneer in the green beauty movement and the founder and CEO of the Detox Market. Romain began creating an educated community of health and beauty experts around offering pure, effective and elegant products and is passionate about educating and serving our community of like-minded and like-hearted individuals. Listen is as Romain shares how you too can believe in the power of pure products.
- Tony and I delve into some very specific brands and products that can be implemented into the Beauty Detox Lifestyle while transitioning your diet…
- How using transition foods is effective when choosing to eat plant-based…
- We discuss reasons why transitioning from an overly-processed diet is beneficial for your entire well-being…
- How to use healthier alternative foods to help family members transition towards a healthier lifestyle…
- We share the worst, the not so bad for you and the better choices when choosing processed foods during the transition period…
- How to properly food combine to aid digestion…
- Romain shares his thoughts on what “green beauty” is…
- How green beauty can affect your health and wellness, and the risks you may prevent by going “green”…
- If going green with beauty can affect your spiritual wellness and how…
- Some key things to look for when choosing green beauty products…
- We discuss what we think is essential in developing a healthy beauty routine…
About Romain Gaillard
Romain Gaillard is the CEO of the Detox Market. The Detox Market was born from a love for purity and an eagerness to support our communities in their healthful lifestyles. Detox Market as is created to be an educated community of health and beauty experts around offering pure, effective and elegant products. There are locations in Santa Monica and West Hollywood
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
Some of the Worst Transition Foods:
- Gardein/Morningstar/Boca burgers (contain seitan or other forms of gluten, TVP and/or other non-desirable ingredients)
- Imitation meats with GMO soy/wheat/additives
- Imitation cheese with casein snuck in (milk protein)
- High sugar/high gluten sweets
Not bad/Not all the time Transition Food Choices:
- Daiya and other vegan cheeses
- Beyond Burger (non GMO soy)
Best Prepared Food Choices:
- Organic soy
- Nutritional yeast
- 5 Easy Ways to Transition Your Diet
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- How to Explain to Others What You Eat (You Don’t Need to Defend Yourself)
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- [Vlog #7] Easy Tips To Help Manage Proper Food Combining!
- Do All-Natural Skincare Products Really Work?
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- 10 Best Non-Toxic Beauty Products/Tips to Get Your Summer Glow
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Romain Gaillard Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Is Eating Some Soy Good For You? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 22]
- Are Soy Alternative Meats Bad For You? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 196]
- Recommended Vegan Protein Sources [BIO Podcast: Ep. 46]
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection! [BIO Podcast: Ep 225]
With love and gratitude,