We’ve talked a lot about the dangers of blue light, but on the opposite end of the spectrum, there are considerable health benefits to red light exposure. It can improve sleep, boost mood, optimize hormones, accelerate fat burning and so much more. In this segment, Tony and I discuss the many options for red light exposure, and how to get more of this “super light” into your lifestyle, no matter what your budget!
Next, we have my very special guest Samantha Colicchio, is a Feng Shui expert specializing in Flying Star Feng Shui and founder of Sparrow Feng Shui in Los Angeles. If the home is a metaphor for our “insides,” it is very telling when our homes are full of clutter, and uncomfortable to inhabit. When a client feels stagnant, Samantha comes into the home and shakes it up. Listen in as Samantha shares these ancient principles, and how to create a relaxing and sensual haven.
- Tony and I talk about the colors of light and how they can have different effects on your body…
- How infrared is like a form of red light that penetrates the skin and the ways it can heal, circulate and more…
- Why it’s so important to add more red light to your ‘light diet’…
- We share some of the benefits in red light therapy…
- Ways we can bring more red light into our homes…
- What feng shui is and how it is an applicable practice in today’s modern age…
- What makes Flying Star Feng Shui different from other types of feng shui
- How the elements play a part in feng shui…
- Samantha shares some typical red flags or immediate changes she sees that are needed when working on a client’s house…
- We discuss the results someone can expect from feng shui–and how different areas of one’s life can benefit…
- Ways in which feng shui correlates with yoga and others areas of health and wellness…
- Some simple key changes people can make themselves in their homes for attracting love and more abundance…
About Samantha Colicchio
Samantha Colicchio fell in love with Feng Shui as a little girl when she discovered that moving things around in her bedroom gave her a sense of power and excitement. After attending New York University, Samantha moved to Los Angeles, a mecca of personal growth and fulfillment, and started practicing Feng Shui.
Studying at the American Feng Shui Institute helped her to discover that her lifelong affinity for redecorating was actually a sensitivity to the energy in her space! It feels good to renew energy that has gone stale, and today, this is what she does professionally.
Samantha specializes in Flying Star Feng Shui, one of the oldest forms of Feng Shui. It takes the client’s birth date, home direction, the year the home was built, and the current year into account–making it one of the most individualized forms of Feng Shui.
Samantha hones in on the elements needed in the home and the client’s best directions. Samantha works in homes and in offices to maximize the prosperity, health, wealth and personal growth of the people who inhabit them.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- In-depth summary of benefits and options
- Research overview
- Skin and hair benefits
- Kimberly Snyder Infrared Sauna
- Aroma Stone Foot Sauna
- Little-Known Light Form That Heals Your Body
- Beauty Is a Lifestyle, Not a Mask—Plan Your Natural Beauty Routine
- How Bad Energy in Your Home is Sapping Your Willpower
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Samantha Colicchio Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Holistic Skin Care With Tricia Trimble & Two Scientific Secrets for Happiness [BIO Podcast: Ep 217]
- Shedding Light With ‘What The Health’s’ Keegan Kuhn & Feeling SAD? This Might Be Why! [BIO Podcast: Ep 209]
- Spice up Your Love Life With Dr. Laura Berman [BIO Podcast: Ep.15]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
With love and gratitude,