I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can you give us a recap of how you transitioned out of coffee to tea and why?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Rose – Beauty Detox Foods Group
I’m in my first trimester and wanted to know the right way of taking your Digestive Enzymes and the Detoxy+?
Lori – Georgetown, TX
If we cannot source frozen acai, what is a good substitute to use in the power protein smoothie?
Susan – Sarasota FL
Can you give us a recap of how you transitioned out of coffee to tea and why?
Karina – Toronto, Canada
I try to limit processed fats (such as oils) but even eating nuts and seeds causes bloating and discomfort. Can you please provide some tips?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Be more loving with everyone, including yourself.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Are You Eating Enough Enzymes for Beauty, Health and Anti-aging?
- The Key to a Healthy Holiday Season: Digestive Enzyme Support
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- 10 Replacements for Surprisingly UnHealthy Snacks You Eat Daily
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- 5 Reasons to Give up Coffee, And How to Drink it if you Insist!!
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Interview With The World Renowned Deepak Chopra & Why Your Gut Has a Huge Impact on Your Everyday Energy! [BIO Podcast: Ep.13]
- What Are Some Tips To Transition Into Fall and Winter? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 208]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 112]
With love and gratitude,