We drink water to hydrate our bodies; but what is it about water that actually HYDRATES us? The answer is hydrogen. And in this segment, you’ll discover an incredibly hot new nutrient many health enthusiasts are adding to their water, called molecular hydrogen. This nutrient not only increases hydration, it also acts as an antioxidant, scavenging free radicals and slowing the aging process.
Next, we have my very special guest Light Watkins, who is a meditation expert for 20 years and author of the new book Bliss More: How to Succeed in Meditation Without Really Trying. Light shares myths surrounding meditation and explains his mission to make meditation easy. Listen in as we share tips on how to start your very own meditation practice today!
- Tony and I chat about water and how it goes beyond hydration…
- The premise of what molecular hydrogen tablets are…
- What molecular hydrogen may do when it comes to your hydration…
- How lemons play a vital role towards benefiting your health…
- Light shares what inspired him to get into meditation…
- The five most common meditation myths…
- Light explains his mission is to make meditation E.A.S.Y. (Embrace, Accept, Surrender, Yield)…
- Why most people work way too hard to meditate…
- Tips for starting your very own meditation practice…
- What it means when Light says happiness not a choice…
- We talk about the exchange principle and what it is…
- Light shares what the Shine Movement is…
About Light Watkins
Light Watkins has been practicing and teaching in the meditation space since 1998. He travels the world giving talks on happiness, mindfulness, and meditation, as well as leading trainings and retreats. To date, Watkins has shared his knowledge with thousands through his live courses, books, and online training.
He contributes to wellness blogs and writes a popular email newsletter called Light’s Daily Dose of Inspiration. Watkins’s TEDx talk has garnered hundreds of thousands of views, and he is the founder of The Shine Movement, a global movement with a mission to inspire.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Good summary
- Health benefits
- The Optimal Amount of Water You Can Drink to Stay Hydrated and Avoid Bloating
- Start Meditating With These Easy Tips
- The Absolute Beginner’s Guide To Meditation (Video)
- FREE Gift: 7-Day Meditation Series (DIGITAL COURSE)
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Light Watkins Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Monumental Kip Andersen Interview on Cowspiracy and Why You May be More Dehydrated Than You Think! [BIO Podcast: Ep.11]
- Is Drinking Alkaline Water Good For You? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 154]
- Embracing Meditation With Jeff Warren & Organic Soy Isn’t Bad For You [BIO Podcast: Ep 229]
- Tapping Into Your Inner Self With Idil Ahmed & Are Seeds Safe? [BIO Podcast: Ep 199]
With love and gratitude,