I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Does romaine have any health benefits?
(Hint: the answer to this one is YES! Don’t confuse romaine with iceberg lettuce!!)
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Amanda – Toronto, Canada
It was recently recommended to me to add chia seeds to my morning warm lemon water. What are your thoughts on this? Do you think it’s a bit too heavy for first thing in the morning?
Karolina – Vienna, Austria
I have a question regarding the solution to overeating before my period. I tend to eat a lot when my period is about to come and I barely feel satisfied with what I eat. Do you have any solution to this?
Kelsie – Vancouver, WA
Could you talk about the health benefits of romaine? When I tell people what is in my Glowing Green Smoothie they say having romaine in it is like just drinking water because of the low nutrients. Is this true?
Sherrie – Sydney Australia
If I don’t have a gluten intolerance or sensitivity, do you still recommend avoiding it? I’m curious as to what you think of organic whole grains that contain gluten like spelt for non-gluten sensitive people.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t be afraid to let others really see you. Nothing is more beautiful than authenticity.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Enjoying Chia Seeds
- Chia Seed Delight Recipe
- Top Ayurvedic Remedies for Menstrual Cramps and Irregular Cycles (Video)
- Nothing Should Stop You From Being Active – 7 Natural Cramp Remedies
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- 13 Essential Vitamins for Bodily Function- From Food!
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- 6 Vitamins That Are Essential to Prevent Aging
- Going Gluten-Free: Fad Diet, Myth, or Actually Healthy?
- Is Gluten-Free Always Better?
- Grains: To Eat Or Not To Eat?
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting [BIO Podcast: Ep 89]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
With love and gratitude,