You’ve might have hears of moringa, which has become one of the most popular, trendiest green super foods in the world recently. So what makes moringa so special? In this segment, you’ll learn about moringa’s unique nutritional properties, how it can help heal specific issues, my personal experience with it, some exciting new research, and more.
Next, we have my very special guest Ashley Leavy, who is a crystal expert and Founder & Educational Director of the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy. Ashley’s mission is to share the power of crystal healing with people all over the world. Listen in as Ashley shares her passion for crystal healing and how you too can incorporate crystals in your life to improve your wellness.
- Tony and I discuss what makes moringa so special…
- We share moringa’s unique nutritional properties…
- How moringa can help heal specific issues…
- Ashley shares what attracted her to the power of crystal healing and lead her to sharing this passion with others…
- How crystals be used for healing and what types of healing…
- If people perform their own crystal healing on themselves and how so…
- Aligning chakras with crystal healing and how to know which chakra is out of alignment…
- The most popular crystals and their beneficial properties…
- How crystals can help attract abundance and manifest personal goals…
- Ways to integrate crystals into your daily life and which ones are best for you…
About Ashley Leavy
Ashley Leavy is the Founder & Educational Director of the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy. In 2007, she was working at a new age store in Madison called Mimosa Books & Gifts, when she had the opportunity to attend her first professional crystal healing training.
Eventually she became co-owner of Mimosa Books & Gifts, and in 2011, she founded the Love & Light School of Crystal Therapy & began teaching crystal healing classes online.
Her passion for crystal healing has attracted notice from hundreds of media outlets – including TV stations, radio shows, magazines, newspapers and blogs, such as NBC and the CW.
About Anthony Flores, or “T” as Kimberly affectionately refers to him: He is a long-time friend of hers who, after graduating from Stanford University, began researching and writing professionally in the health space full-time. He has a passion for natural health, especially Beauty Detox, and loves to share exciting new studies and insights he learns with Kimberly and the community! He can be found writing spiritual/inspirational words on Instagram @poetrybyanthony.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- 6 health benefits
- Good research overview
- Another piece of research
- 11 Surprising Facts About Moringa And How It Can Improve Your Health
- Green Chia & Moringa Smoothie Bowl Recipe
- Moringa Stir Fry! [Kim Cooks Live +Q & A]
- 4 Ways to Heal Yourself from Within
- Kimberly Pick’s
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Ashley Leavy Interview
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 25]
With love and gratitude,