I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: How do you practice portion control?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Elena – Hanover, Germany
I went to a children’s birthday party with my son and there were chicken nuggets and french fries and homemade cake. I didn’t eat anything, but I was so hungry that when I came home, I ate 3 times more than I needed. I feel uncomfortable and impolite to bring my own food and eat it, but to starve myself is not a good option? Do you have any suggestions?
Ashley – Beauty Foods Group
Hi! I’d like to be proactive on combating seasonal allergies this year. Any tips?
Sasha – Seattle, WA
How do you practice portion control? If something is good, whether it’s healthy or not, I can’t stop eating it but I am gaining weight because I just plain eat too much and can’t stop.
Silvia – Long Beach, CA
Since switching to a plant based diet I’ve noticed a tendency to eat more nuts to feel satisfied and grounded, but I’m still trying to lose a few more pounds. What can I pair with for proper food combining and digestion? And how much can we have per day to still lose weight?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Create more abundance by giving more.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Why Bringing Lunch is Awesome for your Diet Plan, and What to Bring!
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- Natural Allergy Relief Remedies Vlog!
- Fighting the Damaging Effects of Stress with Adaptogens
- Misconceptions of Portion Control that Leads to Weight Gain
- Natural Form of Portion Control
- The Importance of Soaking and Sprouting Nuts and Seeds Part 1: Soaking
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Heal The Soul With Master Zhi Gang Sha & How Dangerous Is Your Indoor Air Quality? [BIO Podcast: Ep 133]
- Living A Long, Healthy, and Successful Life With Russell Simmons & Are Cheat Meals Beneficial? [BIO Podcast: Ep 183]
- Are Seeds As Dense As Nuts? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 112]
With love and gratitude,