Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing.
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including when we are actually hungry, eating and making lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, clear eyes, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy and a level of peace from simply being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Jill Blakeway, who is a best-selling author, acupuncturist & herbalist, and founder of Yinova, an alternative health clinic. Listen in as Jill shares how she became a healer and the importance of going to an alternative medical clinic rather than a traditional one.
- The importance of going to an alternative medical clinic rather than a traditional one…
- Jill shares some plant tips that everyone should have in their garden and why…
- We discuss lifestyle changes a person should make when they are trying to conceive and increase fertility…
- What matters to a meaningful life and when Jill connected with becoming a healer…
- What “Qi” is in Chinese medicine and why it’s something Jill focuses on in her practice…
- We discuss some key takeaways for recharging your libido, from her book, “Sex Again”…
About Jill Blakeway
Dr. Jill Blakeway is a Doctor of Acupuncture and Chinese Medicine and is a licensed and board certified acupuncturist and clinical herbalist. She’s the founder of New York City’s Yinova Center, which is devoted to supporting women on their fertility and pregnancy journeys. She’s also the host of the “Grow.Cook.Heal” podcast.
Jill is known for the intuitive way she practices Chinese medicine and for her skill as an acupuncturist and energy healer. Her passion is for combining an ancient system of medicine with conventional biomedicine in a way that helps her patients get the best of both worlds. This prompted her to join forces with a Reproductive Endocrinologist to co-author a book about how to conceive naturally.
Making Babies: A Proven 3-Month Program for Maximum Fertility was published in 2009 and has been a bestseller ever since. In 2013 she continued her work in the field of women’s reproductive and sexual health with her second book, Sex Again: Recharging Your Libido. She has just completed a book for Harper Collins called Energy Medicine: The Science and Mystery of Healing.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- East vs West Medicine
- An Introduction To Ayurveda
- 41 Weeks Pregnant (Yes It Can Happen!)
- My Pregnancy Supplement Routine
- Best Form of Movement During Pregnancy
- Sex Life Need A Boost? Read This Before Thinking About Popping The “Magic” Pill
- Feel and BE more Sexy
- Your Guide to a Quick and Easy Balcony Garden
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons
- How to Keep Motivation Going!
- Female Anatomy & Fitness with Brianne Grogan and Pregnancy Nutrition
- Winter Aromatherapy Trends With Charlynn Avery & Too Much Estrogen?
With love and gratitude,