Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and joyful! Our topics focus on health and wellness (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), holistic nutrition, medicinal plants, natural rhythms and cycles, beauty, meditation, self care and rituals, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we are healthy, balanced, peaceful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of our perfectly imperfect lives. Feeling Good requires us to tune in and nourish our whole selves, which is made up of the four Solluna Cornerstones: our food, our bodies, our emotional well-being and our spiritual growth. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully healthy body, radiant energy, and a greater level of overall well-being and personal growth.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Kimberly Friedmutter, who is a renowned author, long-running radio talk show host and producer, and certified hypnotherapist. Listen in as Kimberly gets into the subconscious mind and the limiting beliefs we tell ourselves. In addition, learn why we seem to self-sabotage over and over again, and how we can retrain our subconscious minds and start feeling good today!
- Kimberly shares if we can really reprogram our subconscious mind without hypnosis…
- If we’re the cause of our own self-sabotage, and what we can do about that…
- We talk about the principles that come into accountability (knowing where you are, where you’re starting) and how to tap into your subconscious power…
- Tips and tools that will teach us how to reprogram our minds to feel that we are worthy and enough just as we are…
- How to break past limiting subconsciously created beliefs…
- Why we have to regularly retrain our subconscious with self-love and self-care…
About Kimberly Friedmutter Author of the book Subconscious Power, Kimberly Friedmutter CHt is a certified hypnotherapist, a member at large of the prestigious UCLA Health System Board, the American Board of Hypnotherapy, the Association for Integrative Psychology, the American Board of Neurolinguistics Programing, and the International Hypnosis Federation.
She is also a certified Master Hypnotist and a certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming trainer, as well as a ‘Dame de la Chaîne’ of Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. Kimberly is currently in private practice, dividing her time between Nevada and California, serving high-performing clientele who share her philosophy: “Expect the exceptional.”
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! I have so much love and gratitude for you. Thank you for tuning in and being part of the community :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Free Your Mind & Heal Your Body With Peter Crone!
- How to Find Your Voice and Be More Confident
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt
- Why Beauty & Self Love Are Connected!
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game
- Embracing Change and Finding the Sunrise at the End of it
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out!
- The Importance Of Self-Care With Ruth Berhe & The Inflammation Weight-Gain Connection!
- Elevate Your Mind with Drew Canole & Invisible Causes of Weight Gain
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood!