I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: How can we minimize skin damage when you get a sunburn?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Susanne – Stockholm Sweden
Since our bodies are all different, how do we know the Beauty Detox lifestyle is the best choice for us personally?
Tiffany – Colorado
Why is it so important to eat melon on its own?
Beth – Price, Utah
Besides what we eat and the amount of water we drink, how can we keep our skin moisturized in dry weather?
Elisabeth – Beauty Foods Group
Any advice on how to minimize the skin damage when you get a sunburn?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
The more love you give, the more love you’ll get.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Why Beauty Detox Is Rayma’s ‘Happiness’ Lifestyle!
- Kimberly’s Blog Archive
- The Beauty Detox Perspective on Ayurvedic Principles
- 8 Summer Super-foods Guaranteed to Energize You!
- 15 Hydrating Foods and Drinks for Summer
- How to Protect Yourself from Sun Damage With These Secret Tips
- How To Practice Healthy Sun Habits
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Solution
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Flipping The Gratitude Switch With Kevin Clayson & Easing Into The Beauty Detox Lifestyle [BIO Podcast: Ep 45]
- The 5am Miracle With Jeff Sanders & The Different Phases of Beauty Detox! [BIO: #59]
- Everything You Want To Know About Properly Combining Melons! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 38]
- Easy Vegan Recipes with Jason Wrobel & Sun Exposure Tips [BIO Podcast: Ep 61]
With love and gratitude,