I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: What are some tips to transition into fall and winter while feeling great?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
What is the best thing to eat in the evenings after dinner and still lose weight? I know Ayurveda says not to eat after 6pm but I tend to want toast or something warm but am struggling to lose weight. What would you suggest that would be filling but not sabotage my weight loss?
Ellie – Astoria, NYC
Can you please talk about how you prep chia seeds for a smoothie?
Divya – San Jose, CA
What do you think about adding oranges to GGS? I’m sometimes out of lemons or adding oranges is just quicker but wanted to hear your thoughts.
Karen – Seattle, WA
I have been feeling depressed with winter coming and the warm weather no longer here. What are some tips to transition into fall and winter while feeling great?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Creativity comes from stillness. Meditate to tap into your infinite creativity!
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- An Introduction To Ayurveda
- The Beauty Detox Perspective on Ayurvedic Principles
- Enjoying Chia Seeds
- Power Protein Smoothie Recipe
- The Dos and Don’ts of the Glowing Green Smoothie
- Q&A on The Glowing Green Smoothie (GGS)
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Tips to Help Treat Depression
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Radical Beauty
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Best Ayurvedic Practices For Fall with Dr. Jay & The CBD Oil Craze [BIO Podcast: Ep 201]
- Shifting Foods To Fit The Season! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 152]
- Should I Drink The GGS In Winter? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 132]
- Elevate Your Mood With Charlynn Avery & The Truth About Yoga [BIO Podcast: Ep 187]
With love and gratitude,