I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Do you have any food recommendations to take on a long flight?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Caitlin – Sydney, Australia
I’m about to take a long flight from Australia to Kenya, in total over 24 hours. I would like to pack all my own food for the flight; do you have any recommendations for what I should take?
Rachael – Chicago, IN
I follow a number of fitness and health professionals who argue against having starches for dinner – and instead, encourage lean proteins and veggies. What is your opinion on this? Should we be avoiding starches in the evening?
Jackie – Thorold, Ontario
What do you think of pickled foods… such as pickles and beets?
Mary – Fairfield, CT
I follow the Beauty Detox lifestyle and I exercise moderately. I was curious if is it necessary to drink the power protein smoothie every day. I find it too cold to drink in the winter. Can I add protein powder to warm elixirs/drinks?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
True Beauty is really about being authentic and owning your uniqueness.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 10 Tips On How to Survive Plane Trips & Minimize Jet Lag
- Travel Snacks: What to Eat on the Airplane
- Proper Travel Snacks!
- The 5 Best On-The-Go Meals
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- Probiotic & Enzyme Salad Recipe
- 3 Workout Tips + My 8 Favorite Workout Foods!
- 10 Foods You Should Eat for Pre and Post Workout
- Kimberly’s Recipe Archives
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Radical Beauty
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- What Snacks Are Good For Winter That Are Ayurvedic? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 138]
- The Best Energy Boosting Snacks! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 92]
- Is It Bad To Eat The Same Foods Everyday? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 164]
- What Is The Best Way To Healthfully Gain Weight On A Plant Based Diet? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 202]
With love and gratitude,