Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you develop a lifestyle that promotes health, wholeness and healing. Feeling Good is about accepting who we are and living from a place of inner peace in our perfectly imperfect lives. Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Alisa Vitti, who is a women’s hormone expert and the best-selling author of the WomanCode. Listen in as Alisa shares how she came to be on this journey towards helping women understand their bodies and natural cycle more.
- Alisa shares the begin of her journey to helping women navigate the world of hormones…
- Why it’s important that women pay special attention in supporting themselves during their periods and the changes in hormones…
- We discuss what PCOS is, what the causes are, and what to you do if you are diagnosed with it…
- What the five different V-Sign types are and what they mean…
- Tips on which foods to implement in our daily lives that will help with hormonal imbalances…
- How to gauge when something is normal or when we need more attention with hormonal symptoms…
- Why birth control is not a solution for hormonal issues…
About Alisa Vitti
Alisa Vitti is a women’s hormone expert. Alisa is dedicated to helping women understand how to get their hormones to work without medication. She is the best-selling author of the book, WomanCode, and creator of the Cycle-Syncing(R) Method – a program that leverages hormonal patterns for optimal health, fitness and productivity.
As the founder of The FLO Living Hormone Center, she has built the world’s first menstrual healthcare platform that has helped hundreds of thousands of women around the world put their period issues like PCOS, Fibroids, Endometriosis, and PMS into remission naturally. Alisa is also the creator the MyFLO period app – the first and only functional medicine period tracker and cycle syncing tool.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Top Ayurvedic Remedies for Menstrual Cramps and Irregular Cycles (Video)
- Examining Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS)
- 5 Tips to Balance Hormones Naturally!
- 5 Sneaky Hormones that Could be Sabotaging Your Weight Loss!
- The End of Painful Periods & Dioxin-Free Tampons
- What to Consider Before Choosing Your Birth Control
- Revitalize & Renew Yourself Through Conscious Movement & Breathing
- Stretch and Meditate to Combat Stress
- The Beauty Detox Power Yoga Series (digital download version)
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting
- Interview with Jovanka Ciares & Easy Meditation Tips
- A Good Night’s Sleep Is More Beautifying Than You May Think!
- Can You Improve Heart Health Through Yoga? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 158]