Welcome back for another episode of the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder – Episode #337.
Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Once a month, I do a Solocast with my insights, as well as current research on a trending topic from our community, to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
Let’s get started!
Today’s solocast topic is: Be a Ray of Sunshine During That Time of the Month
We all want to feel like we are walking on water when it comes to being in flow with our cycles. But so many of us, at various times in our lives, deal with the unpleasantness of our hormones being out of whack. And when this happens we certainly don’t feel like a ray of sunshine.
For us females, PMS is the product of hormonal discord. It is NOT something you should expect to be part of your period. In fact, it’s a warning sign that something is off in your endocrine system.
Poor nutrition, stress, and exposure to toxins all play a major role in triggering hormonal discord.
But there’s good news: simple nutrition and lifestyle strategies can bring your hormones back into balance and leave you to feel like a ray of sunshine during that time of the month.
Topics Covered In How to Be a Ray of Sunshine During That Time of the Month
#1. How your body can produce adequate amounts of the right hormones
#2. Foods that provide several key micronutrients
#3. How my Feel Good Probiotics help the estrobolome (a certain set of gut bacteria) metabolize estrogen
If you really want to feel light and full of sunshine throughout your cycle, you can’t simply try and spot treat PMS. You have to address the root causes to get rid of it.
FAN OF THE WEEK
- The End of Painful Periods & Dioxin-Free Tampons
- Top Ayurvedic Remedies for Menstrual Cramps and Irregular Cycles (Video)
- How Certain Foods Can Change Your Mood
- Nothing Should Stop You From Being Active – 7 Natural Cramp Remedies
- How to Stop Emotional Eating and Take Control of Your Health
- 5 Mood-Boosting Secrets to Lift You Up During “Dark Days”
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 304: Tips For Dealing With PMS!
- BIO Podcast: Ep 89: Ayurvedic Remedies for PMS & Both Sides Of Intermittent Fasting
- BIO Podcast: Ep 31: Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally!
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]