Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Kathy Freston, who is a New York Times best-selling author and wellness activist. Listen in as Kathy shares why she’s so proud and happy to be part of such a forward-thinking community of people (like yourself!) who want to make the world better for all!
- How Kathy began her journey of advocating for wellness…
- Ways to encourage people to find their passions and stay passionate…
- We discuss spiritual perspective when it comes to health and wellness…
- What conscious living means to us…
- Kathy and I talk about ways to implement the philosophy in progress, not perfection, into your daily life…
- Finding balance between personal relationships, work, self-care, families, etc…
About Kathy Freston
Kathy Freston is a wellness activist, advocate for all animals, and a writer with a focus on healthy eating and conscious living. She is the author of eight books, four of them New York Times best sellers; her works include The Lean, Veganist, and Clean Protein.
A media favorite, Kathy has appeared frequently on national television including Ellen, Dr. Oz, Good Morning America, Extra and Oprah, and she has authored multiple articles for Huffpost. Her advocacy for a move toward a plant-based diet spans concern for human health as well as animal and environmental welfare.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- VLOG #27: 5 Essential Vitamins For Overall Wellness!
- BIO Podcast: Ep 293: How to Overcome Not Feeling Good Enough and Own Your True Self
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- How to Like Yourself More, And How This Improves Your Health
- Episode #326: Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out! [Episode #326]
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Episode #332: Wellness Trends- True or False [Episode #332]
- Episode #319: The WomanCode With Alisa Vitt
- BIO Podcast: Ep 307: Creating Conscious Daily Rituals with Ruby Warrington
- BIO Podcast: Ep 39: The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt