Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Susan Miller, who is the most popular astrologist in the world. Susan Miller’s achievements and contributions to the field of astrology have made her an authority in her field. Listen in as she shares how she began her journey studying and applying astrology, and how any skeptic can wrap their head around the idea of being on a designated path towards bettering their lives.
- Susan shares what inspired her to begin studying astrology…
- How astrology can open people’s perception of their lives…
- The study of mathematical cycles, and if Susan feel she has an innate talent for reading them accurately…
- What to say to those skeptics who don’t understand astrology and how it works…
- We discuss the idea of being designated to a path that’s predetermined and whether we can change our path…
- How each of the signs all have similar predictions when every person’s lives are so different…
About Susan Miller
Susan Miller is the top astrologer in the world with more than 7 million downloads a month of her monthly horoscope.
Susan started her website Astrology Zone® in December 1995. Today, Susan has 11 best-selling books under her belt and is the publisher of her annual Year Ahead 2019 Calendar. Her Year Ahead 2019 is a special edition, book-a-zine published in December 2018. Susan offers a favorably reviewed app on IOS and Android called “Daily Horoscopes Astrology Zone + More by Susan Miller.”
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Feed Your Creative Fire with this Yoga Series
- Kimberly’s Power Inspiration of The Week : Recharge to Fuel Creativity
- 5 Tools of Affirmation to Change Your Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Episode #326: Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out! [Episode #326]
- BIO Podcast: Ep 293:How to Overcome Not Feeling Good Enough and Own Your True Self
- BIO Podcast: Ep 77:Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game
- BIO Podcast: Ep 39: The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt
Love this podcast. It made me look to astrology in a fantastic new way.
Thank you so much.
This is great to hear Sara! Appreciate you checking my podcast show out and happy to hear you’ve benefited! 😉