Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and joyful! Our topics focus on health and wellness (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), holistic nutrition, medicinal plants, natural rhythms and cycles, beauty, meditation, self care and rituals, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we are healthy, balanced, peaceful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of our perfectly imperfect lives. Feeling Good requires us to tune in and nourish our whole selves, which is made up of the four Solluna Cornerstones: our food, our bodies, our emotional well-being and our spiritual growth. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully healthy body, radiant energy, and a greater level of overall well-being and personal growth.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Bruce Van Horn, who is a bestselling author, speaker, thought leader, executive life coach, business and leadership consultant, marathon runner, and cancer conqueror. Listen in as Bruce shares his very personal journey towards a healthier mindset and how he uses these techniques in his work towards healing others.
- Bruce shares what motivated him to start on this journey with mindset and limited beliefs…
- Why he trained for the marathon and how it led to training his mind over in identifying limited beliefs…
- What he would say to someone that is caught in the mire of deep negativity and doesn’t believe that you really can be creators…
- Ways in which Bruce coaches people to wake up out of their limited beliefs…
- Tools and strategies that work in turning your life around and feeling connected to yourself…
About Bruce Van Horn
Bruce Van Horn is a bestselling author, speaker, thought leader, executive life coach, business and leadership consultant, marathon runner, and cancer conqueror. Bruce hosts the “Life Is A Marathon” podcast, which has millions of listeners in over 210 countries around the world.
Bruce is passionate about sharing his life experiences and respected insight to help people overcome their negative thinking and limiting beliefs, and develop a winning mindset. Bruce loves coaching people to become the fullest expression of who they were created to be. He lives in Richmond, Virginia.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out!
- On Air With Ella & Tips To Boost Your Mood!
- Finding Your True Passion With Satya Scainetti & Reducing Stress Through Chanting!
- Getting Past Beating Yourself up for “Messing Up”
- How to Find Your Voice and Be More Confident
- The Calorie Myth With Jonathan Bailor & Overcoming Negativity and Self Doubt
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More!
- Self-Love with Grace Sylke & Natural Ways to Beat Jet Lag!
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game
- Jewelry for Empowerment with Satya Scainetti