I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: “Snacking…Yea or Nay?”
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Vivien – Nottingham, England
What is your view on snacking? Should I have 2-3 big meals a day versus snacking on smaller meals every 2-3 hours?
Erin – San Fran, CA
I’m wondering what your thoughts are on detoxifying teas? I’m wondering if you can ever “over” detox. What do you think?
Chara – Vancouver, CA
I am a big fan of Kombucha! My question is, how often is it okay to drink Kombucha? And what brands do you prefer that aren’t loaded with added sugar?
Tanesha – Twentynine Palms, CA
What is a sufficient substitution for bananas?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t just be good to others. Be good to yourself too.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU! ?
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower YOU to express your highest potential of your natural beauty from the inside out. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Interesting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in feeling and being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 25 Snacks That Will Give You Energy Throughout The Day
- Kimberly’s Snack Archives
- Avoid Putting on Pounds in the Office—7 Healthy Snacks at Work
- The One Day Cleanse
- Immunity Tea with Cayenne Pepper: Step by Step Instructions
- Kombucha! What Is It? Should You Drink it?
- Some Drinks That I Give My Seal of Approval
- Bananas – Nature’s Most Perfect Food?
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- The 411 on Colonics With Jen Gonzalez & The Truth About Protein [BIO Podcast: Ep 51]
- Overcoming Grief with Kristin Meekhof & The Magic of Morning Rituals [BIO Podcast: Ep 69]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,