I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: What’s your opinion on sprouted wheat breads?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Christina – Las Vegas, NV
What’s your opinion on sprouted wheat breads? Since sprouting makes the grains more digestible, I was wondering if that makes it okay to eat?
Ashley – Brooklyn, NY
I am up and moving from 5:30 am until I get home from work at 8:30 pm, and I can’t seem to find time or energy to workout. My job is very physically demanding, but I feel at a loss that I don’t have quality time to myself to take care of myself anymore. Do you have any tips for me?
Celia – Toronto, Canada
I find that avocados always upset my stomach every time I eat them. Do you have a healthy fat alternative that I could work into my diet?
Lauren – Rocky River, Ohio
Do you have any suggestions to start introducing some of your recipes and concepts to young children? I would love to get my kids to eat healthier, and if you have thoughts on which recipes may be good to start that would be great.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Love every cell of your body.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yoginis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 25 Snacks That Will Give You Energy Throughout The Day
- Avoid Putting on Pounds in the Office—7 Healthy Snacks at Work
- 10 Replacements for Surprisingly UnHealthy Snacks You Eat Daily
- Going Gluten-Free: Fad Diet, Myth, or Actually Healthy?
- Is Gluten-Free Always Better?
- How to Reduce Yeast Infections
- Candida Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Smoothie Options For Beauties With Candida [BIO Podcast: Ep. 94]
- Better Sleep with Dr. Parsley and How To Fight Fatigue Naturally! [BIO Podcast: Ep 31]
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Manifest Your Dreams With Gary Quinn & Life-Saving Foods for Focus [BIO Podcast: Ep 83]
Enjoy the podcast!
With love and gratitude,
The questions listed were not the questions addressed on the podcast. Will they be featured next week?