I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Is it bad to eat the same foods everyday?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Kristin – Santa Monica, CA
I notice that you eat a lot of the same meals every day – GGS, power protein smoothie and the brown rice wraps – I’m the same way. Is it bad to eat the same foods everyday long term though?
Amanda – Ontario, Canada
Hi Kim, I hear so much about overnight oats. What are your thoughts?
Melanie – Manhattan, New York
I’m wondering how you feel about eating leftover veggies. As a college student I tend to end up eat leftovers for several days. What are your thoughts?
Laura – Washington D.C.
I have been hearing a lot about beetroot powder. What are the benefits of this supplement? Do you think it would be a good addition to my morning lemon water?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Our natural state is peace and love.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Is Kale Really Bad For You?
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- 9 Simple Diet Changes For a Healthier Lifestyle
- 30 Day Detox Meal Plan
- New Recipe: Sunchoke and Beet Kitcheree
- Grains: To Eat Or Not To Eat?
- How To REALLY Eat Breakfast
- 3 Easy Tips To Eat Healthy All Week Long!
- How to Climb Back into the Wagon When You Fall Off!
- Detoxify & Beautify Your Skin with this Powerful (yet Common) Anti-Aging Food!
- Stressed? Try My Betalaine Boosting Cumin Beets Recipe!
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- The Beauty Detox Power
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Women’s Health and Fertility with Bridget Danner & Mindful Eating Lessons [BIO Podcast: Ep 41]
- Recommended Vegan Protein Sources [BIO Podcast: Ep. 46]
- Interview with FullyRaw Kristina And How To Find The Perfect Cleanse [BIO Podcast: Ep 21]
- Suggestions For Warm Hearty Breakfast Choices! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 150]
With love and gratitude,
I’ve recently become addicted to your GGS but I tend to drink it in the evening for dinner versus for breakfast because I really like oatmeal in the morning. Is this ok or would I better benefit from drinking the GGS in the morning to kick start my day?
Hi Kiara Dims…I like to start the day with the GGS since it’s loaded with lots of nutrients and is easy to digest and easier on our body. I also suggest waiting a couple of hours to allow fruits to completely break down before adding other foods on top of it. Later in the morning is when I’d suggest heavier meals, like the oatmeal, but listen to your body first and foremost. Lots of love! 😉