I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: Can you share a couple of the misunderstandings when it comes to food combining?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Fran – Beauty Detox Foods Group
Can you share a couple of the misunderstandings when it comes to food combining?
Melissa – Point Pleasant, NJ
I’m feeling so dehydrated. Is there any tea that helps with hydration? It is so cold and dry right now!
Chris – Burlington, VT
If I don’t have fresh ginger for my smoothies, how much ground ginger can I use to substitute?
Susie – Beauty Detox Foods Group
Any advice to get my family on-board with the Beauty Detox Lifestyle? I find that I am getting upset and angry when my husband keeps eating his junk food. My husband will just cook his own thing which he gives to my kids then they won’t eat the food I made.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Don’t let others’ negativity hold you back. Stay on your own path, rooted in your goals.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The Beauty Food Pairing Cheat Sheet! (INFOGRAPHIC)
- Questions and Answers About Beauty Food Pairing!
- Top 7 Foods For Preventing Dehydration (the Big Beauty No-no!)
- The Optimal Amount of Water You Can Drink to Stay Hydrated and Avoid Bloating
- All Things Ginger – Kitchen Hacked!
- 9 Tips for Helping Friends and Family Transition to Beauty Detox
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- My Glow Bio Cleanses
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Radical Beauty
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Spirulina, Home Yoga, Food Combining and Fruit Sugar Q&A [BIO Podcast: Ep. 6]
- How Do You Avoid Feeling Dehydrated? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 188]
- Being Strong, Focused and Happy with Tara Stiles & Digestive Health Tips for the Holidays [BIO Podcast: Ep 121]
- How Can Families Make The Shift To A Plant Based Diet? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 194]
With love and gratitude,