I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: What are your thoughts on achieving healthy skin while being vegan?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Emma – UK
I can follow BD principles all day but struggle in the evening after dinner – I often eat early and I am really hungry at night. I’ve tried the warm elixirs but I need something more – what can I have yet still lose weight?
Kate – Brooklyn, NY
You’ve talked a lot about re-hydrating chia seeds into chia gel before adding to smoothies. What are your thoughts on adding raw seeds to a smoothie if you are making it in advance and won’t be eating it for at least another 30 minutes? Will the chia seeds rehydrate once blended?
Nicole – Seattle, WA
Personally I notice a huge difference in my body when drinking the Glowing Green Smoothie and I crave it in the summer, but during the cold months I find it harder to drink. Is there a soup option?
Maria – Greensboro,NC
I recently got a facial and the beautician that told me that it’s very difficult for a vegan to have good skin. What are your thoughts on achieving healthy skin while being vegan?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Big life changes can crack open our heart and unleash higher levels of growth and love, if we open up to it.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- The 30 Day Roadmap for Healthy Weight Loss V2.0
- Diet Myths They Don’t Want You To Know: Part 2
- 10 Ways to Fight Cravings, Maintain Your Waistline and Your Sanity!
- Enjoying Chia Seeds
- Chia Seeds – Consuming Them The Right Way!
- Glowing Green Soup (GGSo) Recipe!
- Get Warm and Lean With My Glowing Green Soup (#GGSO)
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- Supplementing For Our Health & Beauty
- 8 Tips for Gorgeous Skin WITHOUT Expensive Products!
- How Can A Vegan Get B12? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 118]
- Kimberly’s Recipe Archives
- The Glowing Green Smoothie
- The One Day Cleanse
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Radical Beauty
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- The Best Energy Boosting Snacks! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 92]
- Is Popcorn a Good Snack? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 116]
- How Much Beauty Fat Can I Have On A Daily Basis? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 206]
- Should I Drink The GGS In Winter? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 132]
With love and gratitude,