I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s most popular question was: How Often Should Enemas Be Done?
Have you been asking yourself this very same question? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Alex – Denver, CO
You have mentioned being a fan of enemas. How often do you recommend them? What about coffee enemas?
Beth – Manhattan Beach, CA
How would you suggest moving past an event that you feel guilty and shameful about? I did something I am not proud of and I can’t stop reliving it and feeling negative about it every day.
Ruthi – Nashville, Tennessee
In the winter, I love eating hearty meals like pastas, and love using brown rice noodles and lentil/bean pastas as healthier options. Is it okay to use these processed pasta substitutes?
Shilpa – Santa Monica, CA
My husband is interested in becoming more plant based. Unfortunately, he is allergic to ALL nuts. What suggestions do you have to make being plant based more feasible for him? He is worried about the limited food options if he can’t eat nuts.
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Self doubt, not lack of talent, is what really holds us back.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- A Definitive Guide to Healthy Bowels
- Our Body’s Various Elimination Channels, and How to Support Them
- Overcoming Shame With Samantha Paige & Understanding Enzymes – Part 1 [BIO Podcast: Ep 161]
- Sun-Dried Tomato Zucchini Pasta Recipe
- Sweet Potato “Pasta” Salad with Garlic-Basil Dressing
- 7 Excellent Sources of Plant Based Protein
- Do I Need to Be Vegan/Vegetarian?
- Beauty Detox Digestive Enzymes
- Beauty Detox Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- How Often is it Safe to Cleanse? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 108]
- Happier With Gretchen Rubin & The Shame Game [BIO Podcast: Ep 77]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- Recipes & Good Ways To Get Iron on a Plant-Based Diet [BIO Podcast: Ep. 246]
With love and gratitude,