I am so excited because it’s time for this week’s Q&A segment on “Beauty Inside Out” with Kimberly Snyder. This week, I answer four trending questions from the Beauty Detox Community.
This week’s theme is: Boosting Your Immunity For Fall
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at www.mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Erin – Philadelphia, PA
I am a teacher at an inner-city old school building. Naturally, being around 43 students every day means I’m surrounded by a ton of germs. I was already feeling cold-like symptoms last week. The environment I teach in is not the cleanest and I also spend lots of time under fluorescent lighting. Do you have any tips for boosting my immune system and making the most of my situation?
Casey – San Clemente, CA
I have a very weak immune system and with fall about now here it is that time of year when I am most likely to catch a cold. Any tips on how to boost the immune system? Are there any supplements I can take for my immunity?
Soumya (So-mia) – Brooklyn, NY
I’ve been following the Beauty Detox Diet for the past couple years. However, during Fall I tend to always get sick. I’ve also been under a lot of stress and the air in NYC is completely toxic. I’m constantly inhaling cigarette smoke or other pollution everywhere I walk. What can I do to boost my immunity in this toxic and stressful environment?
Rebecca – Atlanta, GA
Any other ideas for creating a strong immune system and digestion for children? I’m wondering if I can give probiotics to my 3 year old by sprinkling the contents into his food or smoothies?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
The more you trust in others’ true goodness, the more they will trust in you.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the podcast, when you listen to “Beauty Inside out with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. I discuss my philosophies and personal experiences on a variety of topics, including on health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and fitness. Exciting conversations and interviews are infused with helpful tips and takeaways. From interviews with today’s top health, wellness and spirituality pioneers, authors, Ayurvedic and Western doctors, artists and entrepreneurs to yogis, spiritualists, and world-class vegan athletes, Beauty Inside Out is as informative as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best!! Thank you for tuning in :).
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- Boost your Immunity with Detox Tea
- Citrus Immunity Boosting Smoothie Recipe
- 7 Natural Methods to Get You Through Cold and Flu Season
- Prevent Sickness Using My Lickable Immunity Paste!
- How to Kick Your Cold…Fast!
- How to NOT Get Sick (Even Though Everyone Around You Is!)
- Kimberly Snyder’s SleepWell System Sleep Quiz
- SleepWell System (DIGITAL COURSE)
- Is It Okay For Young Kids To Have Soil-Based Probiotics? + Q&A [BIO Podcast: Ep.16]
- Tips For Raising Plant-Based Children [BIO Podcast: Ep. 56]
- Tao Te Ching by Stephen Mitchell
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good SBO Probiotics
- Kimberly Snyder Books
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Natural Ways to Alleviate Common Cold Symptoms? [BIO Podcast: Ep. 62]
- Reducing Stress & Illness! [BIO Podcast: Ep. 298]
- The Power Of Pitaya With Founders Chuck And Ben & How To Boost Your Immunity [BIO Podcast: Ep. 29]
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
With love and gratitude,