Thursday is our community show, where I cover a themed topic and answer four questions that come right from members of our community, just like you! We are here to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
This week’s topic is: What’s Zapping Your Energy
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at https://mysolluna.com/askkimberly/
Addison – Globe, Arizona
I have such low energy even though I’m getting 8-9 hours of sleep. Any advice on what my body could be lacking?
Leah – Jackson, Wyoming
I’ve been really loyal about drinking my GGS but still splurge on 1-2 cups of caffeinated tea in the afternoon for a quick pick me up. Why do I still feel so worn out when I’m giving my body the nutrients it needs?
Ellie – Dayton, Tennessee
You say to eat light to heavy for better digestion, however, I still feel like my body isn’t getting the rest it needs throughout the night even eating better. I feel completely worn out before even getting out of bed. What else could be the cause?
Sue – Central Falls, Rhode Island
I’ve been eating dark chocolate for the past week around 2-3pm. I’ve noticed I’m sleeping restlessly and my energy is sapped. Could it be the chocolate or something else I’m doing?
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Nourishing your whole self unlocks your highest energy.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth.
The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- 7 Reasons Why You May Not Be Getting a Good Night’s Sleep
- How to Get More Energy without Coffee or Energy Drinks
- Is It Okay To Drink Caffeinated Teas?
- Tea vs. Coffee: My Perspective from a Beauty Standpoint
- The Science Behind Eating Light to Heavy
- 5 Ways You Are Ruining Your Digestive Health in the Hour After You Eat
- Sugar Addiction & Emotions!
- What Are Some Healthy Desserts That Reduce Sugar Cravings?
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Navigating Relationships While Protecting Your Own Energy!
- Natural Beauty with Shel Pink & Is Your Relationship Hurting Your Health?
- How To Switch Your Mindset To Love Your Body More!
- Ayurvedic Practices to Help You Feel Your Best with Dr. Jay & Tips to Improve Hair Health!