Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. 🙂
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Elizabeth Stein, who is an author, an entrepreneur and the founder of the natural food company Purely Elizabeth. Listen in as Elizabeth shares what motivated her to start a product line in the health and wellness niche, and her advice for other women who share similar dreams of starting their own brand.
- What inspired Elizabeth to work in the field of health and wellness…
- The Genesis of Purely Elizabeth, and what inspired her to get started in the business…
- We talk about the key ingredients one should look for and avoid when looking for healthy packaged food products…
- What being a socially conscious brand means to Elizabeth and why it’s important to use ingredients that don’t contribute to the destruction of the environment like palm oil…
- We discuss how we see the future of plant-based eating and awareness of what people are putting in their bodies…
- As a female founder of the brand, Elizabeth shares what advice she would give to women who have dreams of starting their own brand…
About Elizabeth Stein
“Start a natural foods company.” Those were the words Elizabeth Stein, founder and CEO of Purely Elizabeth, wrote down on a blank piece of paper while in class in holistic nutrition school. Her goal was simple. She wanted to provide healthier, better-tasting alternatives to what was currently on the market, using the incredibly powerful superfoods that she was learning about in school, like quinoa, hemp, chia seeds and coconut oil.
Now, 9 years later, Purely Elizabeth continues to stay a step ahead of the curve with a goal to continue to redefine the standards of packaged foods, and bring delicious nutrition to the center of the store.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
Be sure to Subscribe to the Podcast and follow me on Soundcloud, so you never miss an episode!
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- [VLOG #1] How To Cut Through The Confusion Of Healthy Eating!
- [VLOG #45] Tips for Healthy Snacking
- How Junk Food Companies Target Children
- 7 Healthy Food Alternatives for Your Kids
- Natural Vs. Organic and Other Common Misunderstandings
- Episode #317: Life Beyond Caffeine & Unlocking Your Inner Powerhouse [Episode #317]
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 194: How Can Families Make The Shift To A Plant Based Diet?
- 7 Secrets the Food Industry Doesn’t Want You to Know
- What’s Really in Your Frozen Dinner?
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Feel Good Probiotics
- Feel Good Detoxy
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep 231: The Power Of Pure Products With Romain Gaillard & Vegan Transition Foods
- BIO Podcast: Ep 213: Deodorant Decoded With Sarah Ribner & All About Weight Loss Hormones
- BIO Podcast: Ep 265: Restore Your Health and Power With Dr. Christiane Northrup & You Need a Spa Day!
- The Power of Dreams With Kelly Sullivan Walden PT. 2 & The Coolest Way to Burn Fat [BIO Podcast: Ep 87]