This week’s theme is: Dealing with Bitchiness
Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy!
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good, by following our daily practices, naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence from being in touch with our wholeness and being comfortable with our perfectly imperfect selves.
Thursday is our community show, where I cover a themed topic and answer four questions that come right from members of our community, just like you! We are here to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. :)
Let’s get started!
This week’s theme is: Dealing with Bitchiness
Have you been wondering about this very topic? If you want to know the answer to this question and 3 more sent in by Beauties just like you, listen now to find out!
Remember you can submit your questions at https://mysolluna.com/askkimberly/
Susan – Sarasota, FL
I’m curious if either of you ever have those moments where you lash out at a loved one or child? Is it just me or could it be certain times of the month we don’t have as much patience? I tend to do this throughout the month so not sure what to make of it.
Ruby – Las Vegas, NV
I have this one friend who can act like a real jerk when we’re out in public and will treat even strangers poorly. I see enough good in her to remain her friend but just don’t know how to handle moments like these. How do I go about sharing how uncomfortable I get when she acts like this?
Bonnie – Helena, Montana
Prior to my period I know I get real nasty with whomever crosses my path and this is even when I try to incorporate healthy practices before going into this time of the month. Is there some type of food or supplement that can help calm me down so I’m not such a wench? I really dislike myself when this happens.
Tabitha – Greenville, South Carolina
I hate to admit it, but I can be real bitchy at times and I know I need to make more healthy food choices so that I’m not so crazy before my period comes. However, there are legit reasons for when I get upset. How do I balance not feeling so bad about these moments when I know it’s not just me? And are there any top foods you suggest eating a week prior? Thanks in advance!
Inspirational Thought Of The Week
Act from your heart, not from the over-analyzing ego.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
- VLOG #59: 3 Tips for Feeling Good in 2019
- How to Make Positive Thinking Even More Powerful!
- Soil Based Organisms VS. “Regular” Probiotics: Which Probiotic Should You Choose?
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 294: Trusting Your Gut When It Comes To Food Choices
- VLOG #57: How to Love Yourself More
- The Sleep & Gut Connection!
- The Beauty Detox Foods
- SleepWell System (DIGITAL COURSE)
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- Why Tulsi Is The New Green Tea
- Feel Good Detoxy
- All Things Ginger – Kitchen Hacked!
- How to Prevent Bloating, Gas, and Indigestion
- VLOG #47: Introducing Our New 2.0 Feel Good SBO+ Probiotics+
- Feel Good Probiotics
- The Diversity Diet: Why it’s Crucial to Rotate Your Greens
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Feel Good Digestive Enzymes
- The Beauty Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- BIO Podcast: Ep 125: Good Nutrition & Quality Ingredients with Udo Erasmus & The Amazing Science of Forgiveness
- Living Your Colors with Jennifer Butler and Superfoods Worth Trying [BIO Podcast: Ep 35]
- BIO Podcast: Ep 171: The Art of Human Connection With Chris Schembra & The #1 Key for Gut Health!
- BIO Podcast: Ep 187: Elevate Your Mood With Charlynn Avery & The Truth About Yoga