Welcome to the Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder. Our goal is to help you be your most healthy, confident, beautiful and happy! Our topics focus on health (physical, emotional/mental and spiritual), wellness, holistic nutrition, beauty, meditation, spirituality and personal empowerment.
Feeling Good means we tune in to our bodies and our intuition, including making food and lifestyle choices to feel energized and beautiful, what serves us and what doesn’t, and being in flow along our unique journeys. Feeling good naturally leads to also looking good, in a much more powerful way from glowing skin created from within, a beautifully strong body, radiant energy, and a level of peace and confidence in our perfectly imperfect lives.
Every week, we provide you with interviews with top experts in their field to support you in living your most beautiful, inspired and joyful life, with a focus on physical health, wellness, meditation and spirituality and personal empowerment.
I’m your host, Kimberly Snyder, founder of Solluna, New York Times best-selling author and nutritionist. I’m so grateful and honored we found each other!
I am so excited to have a very special guest, Koya Webb, who is an internationally recognized yoga teacher, personal trainer, holistic health and wellness coach, author, motivational speaker, and professional fitness model revolutionizing the holistic living landscape. Listen in as Koya shares her expertise in being a transformation specialist and what it means to “Get Loved Up”!
- Koya is a transformation specialist, and shares what that entails…
- What inspired her to want to work as a celebrity holistic health and wellness coach…
- What Yogis Unite is and how being an empowering advocate for loving yourself, others, and the planet align with her mission for environmental healing…
- How Koya’s transformational seminars, retreats and workshops inspire people to live a more holistic and fulfilling life…
- What the term “Get Loved Up” means and how she uses it in her holistic health community…
- What the Children International organization is working towards and how we can help sponsor a child…
About Koya Webb
Koya Webb is an internationally recognized yoga teacher, personal trainer, holistic health and wellness coach, author, motivational speaker, and professional fitness model revolutionizing the holistic living landscape. She is known as a “transformational specialist” when it comes to helping people reach their goals—by encouraging sustainable positive lifestyle changes that maximize their ability to cultivate self-love, lose weight, increase energy, reverse life-threatening conditions and experience optimal health.
Koya believes the most important element in health is Self-Love; from this belief came the creation of Get Loved Up, which encourages clients to practice daily self-care and make healthy living a priority in a fun and accessible way. Get Loved Up aims to lower the number of people with chronic diseases associated with an unhealthy diet and sedentary lifestyle.
This former competitive track and field athlete combines the work ethic and dedication of an athlete with simple practical holistic health practices that anyone can follow to live a healthy and active lifestyle.
I LOVE HEARING FROM YOU!
There are lots of ways to share your responses or questions about the podcast:
- Comment below
- Connect on Twitter: @_kimberlysnyder
- Follow the conversation on my Instagram
- Comment on my Facebook Page
- Ask a question: mysolluna.com/askkimberly
HOW TO SUBSCRIBE
You may be really intrigued by podcasts, but you may just know how to listen or subscribe. It’s very easy, I promise! To listen to more than one episode, and to have it all in a handier way, on your phone or tablet, it’s way better to subscribe so you never miss an episode!
Want to know what to expect from other episodes of the “Feel Good Podcast with Kimberly Snyder”? My passion is to inspire and empower you to be your most authentic and beautiful self. We offer interviews with top experts, my personal philosophies and experiences, as well as answers to community-based questions, around topics such as health, beauty, nutrition, yoga, spirituality and personal growth. The intention of the Feel Good Podcast is to well…help you really Feel Good in your body, mind and spirit! Feeling Good means feeling peaceful, energized, whole, uniquely beautiful, confident and joyful, right in the midst of your perfectly imperfect life. This podcast is as informative and full of practical tips and take-aways as it is inspirational. I am here to support you in being your very best! Thank you for tuning in :). Love and gratitude. xx
LEAVE A REVIEW ON ITUNES
Listeners really respect the views of other listeners, so your response helps people find good material they are interested in! If you enjoyed the podcast, please tell your friends and give us a rating or review. Many thanks in advance.
FAN OF THE WEEK
[RESOURCES / INFORMATION]
- VLOG #54: The Connection Between Brain Health and a Plant-Based Diet
- Episode #322: Getting Protein Plant-Based! [Episode #322]
- A Beginner’s Guide to Using Essential Oils for Wellness & Beauty!
- 5 Essential Vitamins For Overall Wellness!
- 13 Yoga Benefits That Will Surprise You
- Feed Your Creative Fire with this Yoga Series
- Kimberly’s Power Inspiration of The Week : Recharge to Fuel Creativity
- 5 Tools of Affirmation to Change Your Life
- Be a part of the community Join the Feel Good Circle
- Digestive Enzymes
- Feel Good Starter Kit
- The Beauty Detox Solution
- Beauty Detox Foods
- Detox Power
- Radical Beauty
- Recipes For Your Perfectly Imperfect Life
Other Podcasts you may enjoy!:
- Wellness Trends- True or False [Episode #332]
- Episode #326: Advice For Feeling Your Best – Inside and Out! [Episode #326]
- Winter Rituals: How To Embrace The Season [Episode #334]
- BIO Podcast: Ep. 5: Cowspiracy, Animal Agriculture and a Powerful Interview with Rachel Brathen, aka Yoga Girl